Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back to Life... Back to Reality

We are now back into the routine of life... well, if you can consider our controlled chaos routine anyway. I have to admit that it does feel great!

Most of the Christmas gifts are now out of the boxes. We have used the quasedilla maker a couple times, I have cleaned the juicer nearly every day, and today I loaded pictures into the digital frame.

I even tried out the Wii Fit (stupid video game called me overweight, just cause I was standing on it! HUMPH!!!)

We had a great Christmas with the families. It's always nice to spend time with those we love but don't get much time with. I do wish we could see them more, but already my calendar is filling up. I even have something written in Feb already. I guess there is no rest for the weary!

If you are looking for me, I am basking in the fact that we are back to school and work.

Ahhh, routine.

No comments: