Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fishing

On friday I took J-bird fishing and we were doing great we pulled in a couple of big Bass. It even made the bee stings not hurt so bad. I was starting to think we were going to limit out, then it happened. A guy comes up behind me as I,m pulling in a big one and asks how were doing. Five minutes later The man brings his son and grandson. They sit five feet from us and start casting in our spot. I was doing great at being kind even though our bobbers were with in a foot from each other. I asked them where their from. They said the twin cities which made me wonder if they like sitting on top of each other while they fish over their. Well I hope I taught J-bird how not to fish as I pointed out to him how bad what they did was. I also think God was trying to teach me something because when I got home I picked up the Bible to read the next chapter and it was on what good is it if I gain the whole world and lose my soul. It was a blessing to enjoy Gods great outdoors with my son.

No comments: