Monday, December 18, 2006

I know I have expressed this before but technology is truely amazing. Tonight as I am looking into school books for next year, ebaying, answering emails not only from people in state but also on the other side of the great big earth I am amazed. Last week we studied on how much time and work it was to create the telegraph and then the telephone. The lesson ended in them explaining we have a new device, the fax machine. As much as I use my cell phone, email, dsl, etc without thought every once in a while I have to stop and marvel. I listen to what I want to when I want to on the internet radio, I shop without leaving my pajamas, and I can communicate with those I love all around Gods great earth. Now if I could only get a house that automatically cleans clutter....

No comments: