Wednesday, December 27, 2006

We had a great Christmas weekend being able to spend some time with Knights extended family who we have not seen in a while. Knight and the kids have seen them more than I have but it was fun to do some catching up. Christmas eve we spent time with grandma and grandpa and aunts and uncles and cousin. We had a good time and we were thankful that there were less people there so we could really appreciate the ones we love. That evening we were able to witness my nieces baptism. What a blessing to watch her grow in her faith and what a differences in churches. The kids were surprised at how small the church is but it was a good service. Christmas was spent at my dad's with a quiet morning and the rest of the family coming late afternoon. Knight was not feeling well so it was good to be able to rest. Here are the pictures from the weekend. I am off today for my annual shopping day with a good friend while Knight enjoys the kids.

No comments: