Monday, January 29, 2007

It's monday. It's snowing. It's cold. All of the things I don't like about life and yet I am not grumpy because as of right now we are over this sickness. I think it is safe to say that we can all go to church on Wednesday. It was SO good to get back there yesterday. I always feel like I have been gone SO long when I miss a service. 3 in a row is like a month! I have been gone from the services for 11 days and they build a new wall, a family moves back to the area, they have had a mens meeting. I get the feeling that if I blink I won't recognize anything. On another note, I was able to go see my mommy and sisters this weekend! What a good time. Hopefully things will slow down (right!) and I will get more of a chance to see them. The kids miss grandma and grandpa too. But things are looking up. Now to get the house back in order.

No comments: