Friday, October 27, 2006

Forgetful Fridays???
Last night I was on the computer and realized that I didn't post my thanks giving for the week so here it is.
1. My kids. It always amazes me what they come up with and how they can cheer my day. I called home from work yesterday and DJ answered. When I asked what she was doing she said "I'm in Rara's bed and we are trying to hear what eachother are thinking."
2. Family. We decided to have Thanksgiving this year at our house. Some can make it and some cannot. While wishing everyone could make it, it makes me realize how special each person that God gave us to make up our family is to us.
3. Change. Reading Dahls blog on how this country has changed in 100 years had me thinking about how God changes me little by little, day by day for His good pleasure. I could not do it on my own, but he gives me his word, his people in my life, books, music, and even my mistakes to create something better.
4. Consistancy. Many of those that know me, know that I love my routine. I love the routine of the day, even though I do have to make adjustments throughout my day sometimes it's nice when things get "boring". That means there has been little drama.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. We have not set our plans yet, but I know we want to do something one of the two days.

No comments: