Friday, January 04, 2008

Introducing.....Favorite Friday!!!

Thinking about how to get the kids involved in blogging more, and therefor writing more, I am introducing Favorite Friday. Each month I will give my kids an assignment of listing their favorite ____ and why it is their favorite. Each Friday of the month each child will have their turn in the spotlight. I will also take the time to give you the preset favorites of each month in case you and/or your children would like to join us. I will also have a Mr Linky at the end of my child's post for those who join us. Come, on! It will be fun!



January's questions are....



What is your favorite food?



What is your favorite book/author/or book series? Why?



What is your favorite season? Why?



What is your favorite memory?



Stay tuned to find out who is in the spotlight today and what their answers are....

No comments: