Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A new leader

As the election is over (I am so thankful!) we will have a new leader come January. I have heard the fear from many people on what Mr. Obama stands for. I also know God is in control. Just as he was in control during WWII, just as he was in control right before the Exodus, and just as he has been in control during the good years of this country.

Remember the prophet Daniel:

"Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
to whom belong wisdom and might.
He changes times and seasons;
he removes kings and sets up kings;
he gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to those who have understanding;
he reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what is in the darkness,
and the light dwells with him.
To you, O God of my fathers,
I give thanks and praise,
for you have given me wisdom and might,
and have now made known to me what we asked of you,
for you have made known to us the king’s matter."

Let us now turn our focus to praying for the man God has put into power. It is his perfect plan that we will have Barak Obama as president. Let us live in peace that His will is being done.

Blessed be the name of God forever and ever!

No comments: