Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I know the blog has been neglected lately. Thanksgiving was a wonderful but short visit. Everyone that lived in state made it on my side and it was fun to sit around and enjoy the company. The weather was beautiful outside so those in my family that have to go outside to get some "fresh air" were able to do so comfortably. Friday, Knight and I had planned on sleeping in but at 5:30 we were both awake so we decided to check out the sales in town. We didn't see too much but did get some shopping done. The best deals we found were at Menards, and they were the busiest also. Lines almost to the back of the store! We are back into our regular routine this week with school. Once I get some of the pictures out of my new camera I will post more pictures. Have a great day.

No comments: