Friday, November 10, 2006

Ok, I'll try this again since it didn't work the first time I tried it. I have been thinking about what I want to post as my "Thankful Thursday". I know it is Friday (again) but yesterday was...well, chaotic beyond normal. But nobody died, I didn't cry, life is still good. So, I was thinking about all the blessings in my life and I came to a realization. I am just thankful for the Lord being so good to me. I thought about my friends who seem to know just when to call, or stop by. I can't tell you how many times I am being unlovable and they love me anyway. I know that they are led by God because as they will tell you, I don't share my struggles nearly enough. I am also thankful for my kids. Generally they are happy, well adjusted, loving kids of whom I am proud to say I am their mom. That again is by the grace of God that I haven't messed them up more than they are. I also am thankful for our financial provision. As I blogged earlier this week my digital camera died an untimely death but I am thankful that we do have some money to try to get a pretty decent camera. He knew that this would happen and it appears that I won't have to do without a camera for too long. I am also thankful for eBay (again) because shopping would be made a lot harder if I had to do this in person. I know I am so blessed, not because of me, but in spite of me. God is so good.

No comments: