Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thankful Thursday...
As I sit down today the kids reminded me it was thankful thursday. I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for our good friends, good kids, good family, and a great God. I have been listening to the Dave Ramsey show and all of these people that are in debt $15-$60,000 in credit card debt, car payments and mortgages on top of that helps me to be content with our beater vehicles, and a house that is not so new. We are truely blessed. J-Bell is learning about the Depression this week and one of the reasons it hit so hard is that so many people were taking loans out to buy stocks and hope to make a profit. Somedays I get to where I want nicer things but I know that if we keep living this way someday we can live with nicer things and still have no debt. I have to remind myself that the people in my life are what really matters. I have a picture from Thanksgiving that shows a great example of being comfortable in a family. My sister is sleeping in the recliner, everyone is talking, kids are playing in another room. Ahhh, family. Have a great day.

No comments: