Tuesday, November 07, 2006



Last night J-Bell wanted to cook supper because it was a project for her bible study. So I helped knight with loading truck while the kids walked down to the store for some of the ingredients she needed for her meal. When we got home we walked into a restaurant with 2 waitresses all dressed up, a candle light dinner prepared. As we ate our appetizer (fruit cocktail) they took our taco orders. While we ate our tacos the girls entertained us with song and dance. Then we had chocolate chip cookie bars for desert. They even provided a check so we could pay them. The meal was only $29.95 a person but I felt the service was so great I tipped big. I gave them $900.00!
As much as I liked it when they were small, I am enjoying it even more as they grow. I am truely blessed

No comments: