Monday, November 20, 2006

One of my favorite sister in laws emailed me today to let me know I missed Thankful Thursday--AGAIN. So in honor of her I am going to give you all a list of my favorite quotes. Here goes:

Most people when they come to you for advice, come to have their own opinions strengthened, not corrected.
Author: Josh Billings


Darkness can not drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Author: Martin Luther King Jr.


Not every truth is the better for showing its face undisguised; and often silence is the wisest thing for a man to heed.
Author: Pindar

"To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."-Michael Jordan

And now here are some of my favorite funny quotes:

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Procrastinate now, don't put it off.

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

But on the other hand, I have five fingers

Have a great day!

No comments: