Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 things in this country I have yet to experience but want to...

1. Thunder over Louisville

2. Congress Ave Bridge, Austin TX at Dusk

3. Creation Museum

4. Grand Canyon

5. Arlington National Cemetery

6. Chincoteague Pony Swim

7. The Badlands

8. New Orleans

9. San Diego Zoo

10. National Air and Space Museum

11. Shedd Aquarium

12. Snorkeling in the Florida Keys

13. Disney's Animal Kingdom

What other events or places should I have on my list?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good list! I've been to Shedd's Aquarium numerous time and love it. Who knew fish could have so much personality? And we are going to try to go to the Air and space museum this summer! Have you watched In The Shadow Of The Moon? Very touching.

Now to add to your list...I live in Indiana and we are known for the Indianapolis 500. Even if you're not into racing at all, it's pretty fun to go at least once. I prefer to people watch when I go though. Lotta freaks! Makes me feel a little normal. :o)

Cyn said...

Eastern North Carolina, ESPECIALLY New Bern!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott said...

One of my best experiences has been doing mission trips with my girls (when they were as young as six).
I definitely recommend that.

And that Giant Ball Of Twine, wherever that is.