Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ok, so here is complete naked honesty. I react to hormone levels. I can tell you when my estrogen is high, when it is low, etc. I get in wierd moods (yes, even more than normal). Close to my monthly visitor I can't stand the thought of being "romantic".

Now here comes Valentines day.

The pressure is on. The hormones are high. Not a good combination.

Then Aunt Flo shows up. Ahhh. I have never been so happy to have a visit from her. There are days that I wish her monthly visits would just stop and I could have my hormones consistant but I do love to blame her for things too. So for this month I will just say, Welcome Aunt Flo.

Yes, I know, TMI (Too Much Information) but since I really don't think many men read this anyway I thought most of you would understand. And if you are a man reading this, just ask your wife, mom, sister, or neighbor lady who Aunt Flo is. :-)

No comments: