Monday, February 12, 2007

We finally finished celebrating Rara's birthday. We had some people over for dinner on her birthday and then this weekend we went down to a hotel with a little water park and met up with the cousins, grandparents, aunts, and uncles. It was a short trip but the kids had a good time and were able to brush up on their swimming skills a little before summer. It is so nice to have all my kids be able to swim enough to enjoy the pool without life jackets or floaties. I am able to sit by the side of the pool and read a book if I want. It's amazing but I didn't get in the water at all. I love the water but between visiting with people and disciplining my children I was not able to take a dip. It is a blessing that I had something to read. I have been wanting a new book but every time I go to buy one I can't find anything that looks good. On my way down to the hotel we went to church where a friend had a book and valentines day card for me so I was blessed to have something. Here are some pictures of our time(s) celebrating this week.

No comments: