Monday, August 20, 2007


Melody over at Slurping Life has chosen to award me the Nice Matters Award. I know you are first thinking...what is that?
This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and
those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a
positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass
it on to 4 others who you feel are deserving of this award.
And now your thinking...WHY YOU??????
Yeah, me too. I must REALLY have her fooled. But, never one to turn down a reason to blog, I will accept it lovingly, with heartfelt thanks. Out of all the bloggers I read, she really is the model of kindness. I love reading her blog, and viewing her photography. This is one blogger I would love to meet in person. I think I would have a blast with her and her boys! I would really give this award back to her again, but I get the feeling that is not what they intended when they said to pass it on.
So now to award others (in no particular order)...Amy at Laughing Through the Tears (her kindness really shines through on her blog), Molly at Doodles (she's even better in person!) Toni at In the Midst of This Season (her blog makes me laugh, her kindness shines through) Karen at For Such a Time as Now (reading her stuff just seems to encourage me, whether it be a comment left or a blog post)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*wild applause*

And you look mahvuhous. Is that new dress? :) Seriously, you're one of the nicest people I read, and I agree you-your crew + me-my crew would = a blast! Who knows, maybe one day.

Anonymous said...

That "mahvuhlous" didn't type out quite right above.

Anonymous said...

Aw! Thanks, De (blush, blush). I'll let you know when my post is up.
Blessings,
~Toni~