Sunday, September 23, 2007

Shyness

**Ok, I am tired, ready for bed, but I have been trying to be more faithful in my blogging. So since I don't have the energy to type out what I want to say I dug through my post drafts and came up with this one waiting to be published (obsessive, isn't it?) Hope every one's weekend is going well.**


I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it looked fun. Anyone who knows me would say that I am not shy, but deep inside, where I actually have emotions...one of them is shy.



[x] You don't like public speaking.

[x] You find it hard to talk to strangers.

[x] You don't like to look people in the eye.

[x] Being introduced to new people makes you nervous.

[ ] You hate to go shopping alone.

TOTAL: 4

[x] When you're in a group of people, it's difficult to think of what to say

[ ] You have a lot of trouble talking to the opposite sex

[x] You hate to be teased

[ ] You hate answering the door

TOTAL SO FAR: 6

[x ] You don't like to ask people for help.

[x] You can't stand people watching you.

[ ] One on one conversations make you nervous.

[x] You hate to read out loud.

[x] You don't like answering questions.

TOTAL: 10

[ ] You dread ordering food at restaurants.

[x] You are uncomfortable at parties, unless you know everyone well

[ ] You don't like to talk, because you're afraid of being embarrassed by what you say.

[ ] You wish you were more outgoing.

[x]You hate being in the center of any room

TOTAL SO FAR: 12

[x] You don't know how to react to compliments.

[x] You prefer reading, writing, or listening to music than being around too many people.

[x] You blush easily.

[x] You don't like singing in front of a lot of people.

[x] You are not good at asking other people out

TOTAL SO FAR : 17

Times it by 4

TOTAL: 68%

1 comment:

Leeann said...

Ha Ha! You stole this from Lacey's blog! I took this too and was just as shy as you...who knew?
(Thanks for visiting Lace's page, BTW)