Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What is love and what does it look like? I have been in a semi-debate over this issue for a while now and I would like to get as many people's opinions as possible. The debate we have been having is over romantic love and what that looks like. Is there a song that really defines love? (some suggestions have been Every Breath You Take by The Police or I Will Always Love You by Dolly Parton) How do you know that you truly love someone or that someone truly loves you? If you could choose exactly how someone would love you what would that look like? Please let me know what you think. If you cannot leave a comment you can email me. I put my hotmail address on the sidebar. I really would love lots of thoughts on this matter so if you know someone else who could add into the conversation please tell them to come on over. I will put in my own thoughts after a time. Thanks all!

No comments: