Thursday, April 19, 2007

I decided to actually have a Thursday Thirteen for the first time. This is partly because there is no news on Phil (they still have not been able to bring him out) and partly because I don't have much else to write about. So here it is....

Here are the thirteen jobs I think would like to be when I grow up. For those who know me, you know that I can get bored pretty easily and therefor I haven't found a job that I wouldn't eventually get bored with. So these jobs would be something neat for a season. If only they didn't have all the training and schooling involved....

1. Airline attendant, stewardess or whatever they call them these days

2. OB nurse

3. Field Scientist

4. Computer programmer

5. Archaeologist

6. Veterinarian

7. Professional Organizer

8. Adoption Coordinator

9. Travel Guide in Ancient Cities

11. Hospice

12. Professional Photographer

13. Architect

No comments: