Saturday, April 21, 2007

I was helping a friend go through her garage because she is moving :-( we stumbled across a box with her high school mementos in it. There were medals, ribbons, and a big "C" for a letter jacket for the name of her high school. Because her name is Keri, J-Bell asked if the letter was to put her initials on the jacket (home schooled kids are so blissfully unaware of how schools work). J-bird, overhearing the question, rolled his eyes and dramatically proved that it couldn't possibly be for her initials.
"Nooo. Her name is MMMMMrs PPP___!"
Should I look at this as a positive that he knows is letter sounds?

4 comments:

Toni said...

ROFLOL! I was laughing at the innocence in the question, and laughed even harder at your question in return. I just love some of the subtle blessings of homeschooling.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that she didn't know what the letter was for. It made me giggle, but your comment made me laugh all the more. Go, homeschool Go, homeschool (Toni's doin' the lawmower.)
Blessings,
~Toni~

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is the 3rd Toni post in response to the 2nd Toni post that seems to repeat the 1st Toni post. I posted the 2nd one because I thought I had lost the 1st one in cyber. Apparently not, lol.
Blessings,
~Toni~

De said...

You thought is was lost because I didn't get to moderating my comments fast enough. My bad.