Friday, May 25, 2007



A friend came over yesterday so I could make a swim suit for her daughter. Her daughter is uncomfortable with how immodest swimsuits are and she likes the way the swimsuits I make look and feel and yet are modest.
Knight would like me to start an Internet business selling them. I am unsure if this would be a good way to make some money.
This is Rara's newest swimsuit that I made in Jan. The skirt ended up a little short but I have fixed that in swimsuits made since then. I have made these with and without sleeves and with and without the skirt so I could give people the choice those plus choice of fabric if I would actually have a website otherwise I could just make them and put them on eBay. Opinions??? Prices??? I am really torn on what to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea. I've heard talk of not being able to find decent modest clothing for children.
Blessings,
~toni~

Marti said...

My hubby says try eBay and see if you get much interest. There's our two cents. :)