Sunday, May 06, 2007

Toni over at Special K Family has started having Spotlight Sundays so I decided it would be fun to join her and let everyone know who in the blogging world I love reading about. I would have put a button up but it is 2am and I don't want to figure it out. Maybe by next Sunday.

For my first Sunday Spotlight I am highlighting Catching Butterflies. This is an adoption blog that has been extremely interesting to me. They have just went to pick up their little girl in China a couple of weeks ago and she is blogging about how Sarah is accepting her new family. It has been a real roller coaster of emotions. I am so thankful she is so honest in how it is going. It has helped me understand better the different ways the Lord forms families.

Thanks Toni for the great idea.

3 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Glad you joined us! Can't wait to go visit Catching Butterflies!

Go here for more Spotlight Sundays

Unknown said...

Heading there now..I love new adoption blogs..thanks for posting it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the adoption blog link. As you know the topic is quite dear to me. ;)