Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Thanks you all for your prayers for Gina. I know it means a lot to all of the family. I saw her yesterday and she seemed to be healing will and accepting this new change to her lifestyle. She had Ileostomy surgery and she had known that she may need this eventually because of her health but what started as a test became emergency surgery. A shock to us all. As one of my other sisters put our feelings into words so well, "We are going to get ulcers from all this hospital stuff." This is the 4th hospitalization in the last 16 months for my family. We are hoping to be done talking to hospital staff for a long time.

J-Bird got done with school today. That makes it 2 down and 2 more to go. We should be done with school some time next week. I have heard so many moms dread the end of the school year because that means the kids come home. I look forward to it, so I have more time to actually have fun with them. I have some fun stuff planned this summer and I hope to get a jump start on science.

Now I am off the the library. I need to make copies. Fun, fun. Kids are at the park so I need to pick them up. I promise I will be better and blogging soon and the my post will be a whole lot more interesting than this.

No comments: