Wednesday, June 06, 2007

J-Bird graduates from Bible Buddies today. J-Bell entered that class in November 1998. Since then I have had a child in the class and after today I will never again have a child that fits the 3-K criteria. This will be the only year that all my kids are in Kidsquest on Wed. Then J-Bell will go off with the teens next year! I love that they are growing but this is happening too fast!

I'm also gathering a list of songs I want to put on my MP3. Is iTunes the best site to get them from? Anyone have any suggestions? What are the top 100 Christian songs? Who has really good versions of really great songs (like Jars of Clay-- Nothing but the Blood). I have about 50 songs that I have on my play lists on Finetune.com but I would like some new stuff too.

Now I'm off to make a couple cakes for graduation tonight! Hope you all are having a great day.

No comments: